11 April 2015

Quarter 2 Finish Along

Well, we've got a few projects left over from last quarter, and a few new ones.

1. Socks - we are visiting the UK in May, and hope to hand these socks over to the new owner, so these have to be finished,  I started to cast on the second leg the other night, but I really wasn't in the mood.  I had about 5 goes and gave up.  I started again next morning, and did it first time!


2.  Modern Trellis
This one also has to be finished by Mid June, for my nephew's wedding

3. Fairly Bucket Bag
This is almost finished, I just need to put some eyelets around the top and add some cord.  Just add some eyelets!!!!! Easier said than done.  That's the bit I'm dreading because if I mess it up, the bag is ruined.  I want to finish this for my trip to the Peaks retreat, which is less than 2 weeks away now.
4.  ATC Swap
We are into another round of the ATC swap.  Our theme is Home Sweet Home
My garden is the inspiration for my card

5.  Scrappy trip around the world
I asked my fellow Stitch Teasers to make these blocks for me this time around.   My aim is to make a really big quilt, which will fit over our large bed with bags to hang down the side, which hopefully would stop the night time arguments about who has all the quilt!

This one is not time related though, so is likely to be the one that doesn't get done.  Spring is busiest for me in the garden, so sewing has to take a bit of a back seat, and I won't get so much done.

So that's it for my second quarter of the year.  Most of these have to be finished, so keep your fingers crossed!



2015 FAL at On the Windy Side

3 comments:

  1. I'm keeping my fingers crossed - they are all lovely projects and I hope you enjoy finishing them. And I'm hoping for some photos of your garden, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great list, the trellis lookss awesome!

    ReplyDelete