- One of our cats, George has a waste paper bin fetish
Not normally too much of problem, just a few tissues. But not so much fun when I've been trimming scraps!
- I hate having my photo taken, because I always think I look like some toothy, grinning, blinking idiot. But I have to say I love this photo of me, and have added it to my side bar.
It was totally un-posed, when Gordon was playing with his new lens. It's the first decent photo of me I've seen in years, wrinkles and all.
- The temporary filling I had in my tooth at the beginning of January has broken and an old filling in the same tooth has come out completely. I'm off to the dentist again tomorrow. I go that often I have my own parking space!
- Saturday night was minus 13 degrees C. Today was +17 on our patio.
- Last summer was our first year with a pool. I was in denial about the heating costs, but having received the bill today, I was pleasantly surprised that it is very slightly lower than the previous year. So to anyone visiting this summer, it's ok, the pool heating will be on!
- What did you Google today? I googled S.E.P.A. and found out that it stands for Single Euro Payments Area and apparently simplifies and speeds up payments within the Euro Zone. Something good has come out of the EU then. Actually that's not fair - living in the Czech Republic, my life is so much simpler because of the EU, in many, many ways.